The 2020 Annual General Meeting
Booking closes on 31 January.
Both the Pre and Post tours are sold out and the four-day AGM Programme in Marrakech is almost full. Please email Angela Durnford to get the latest update on availability and to register your interest.
The photograph at the top of this page shows the Le Jardin Majorelle in the Yves Saint Laurent Complex in Marrakech. The General Assembly will be held in the YSL Museum (Photo Jardin Majorelle Foundation)
Our 2020 AGM will take place in Marrakech from Sunday 18 to Wednesday 21 October. Registration and the opening event take place at 19.30.
An optional one-day orientation day (including lunch) visiting Marrakech’s historic attractions is on offer on Sunday 18 October so participants need to plan to arrive in Marrakech on Saturday 17 October.
Marrakech hotel and riad accommodation has been optioned for 5 nights from Saturday 17 to Thursday 22 October inclusive.
Identical Pre and Post AGM tour programmes allow as many participants as possible the opportunity to further explore Morocco’s landscapes, culture and gardens.
- The Pre-AGM tour will take place from Tuesday 13 to Saturday 17 October.
- The Post-AGM tour will take place from Thursday 22 to Monday 26 October.
- Please note participants who wish to take part in the Pre or Post tour must take part in the AGM programme in Marrakech.
- To book your place on the Pre or Post tours please email Angela Durnford.
- Once you receive a confirmation of your tour place(s) and room allocation you should proceed to online registration and payment for both AGM and Pre or Post tour via the website.
- If, on the other hand, you wish to take part only in the AGM Marrakech programme proceed straight to online registration and payment.
- AGM Programme
- The main AGM tour costs 565 euro per person. AGM Programme includes 4 days of visits, guides, transfers, opening ceremony, closing dinner, lunches and General Assembly. Excludes travel to Marrakech and your accommodation. Optional Cultural Day and Lunch costs 60 euro per person.
- Accommodation in Marrakech - Room prices vary (see list) to be paid direct to the riad or hotel.
- Optional Pre and Post AGM tours - Tour costs 685 euro per person. Pre or Post tour includes 4 nights accommodation, all visits, guides, transfers, meals. A single accommodation supplement of 185 euro for those requiring a single room.
THE MEDITERRANEAN GARDEN is the registered trademark of The Mediterranean Garden Society in the European Union, Australia, and the United States of America
Data Protection Consent
website designed and maintained
by Hereford Web Design